Old 15-05-2015, 09:50 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
David Hill David Hill is offline

Default End of "grandfather rights"

I called in at one of the agricultural merchants in the area, I say
Agricultural merchant, but like all of them now they are glorified rural
supermarkets for horse owners etc. They were taken over a couple of
years ago and are now part of the Wynnstay group, a group of around 50
stores.
Well to get to the point, I said something about the Grandfathers rights
ending in November and the problems that would bring re buying
chemicals. but 2 of the staff were at a meeting a couple of weeks ago
and were told that they could still sell chemicals as long as they were
told that they were going to be used by a trained person. No paperwork
would have to be produced.
That's not what I have read, it's going to be chaotic by the looks of
things.
David @ a now damp side of Swansea bay.