Old 17-05-2015, 12:43 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
songbird[_2_] songbird[_2_] is offline

Default potting soil question

T wrote:
Sounds like my soil. I will just extract from the pots.

may not be easy if roots are into the peat.
if a gentle tug doesn't do it and you don't
want to slice them then you can poke 'em or
drill a few holes in them.

Maybe I will bury some of the leftover pots and see
what happens. I guess is that they will stay in tact.

around here besides the worms we have pill bugs
that like to break down organic material but i'm
not sure what their limits are on aridity and
temperature.

songbird