Old 16-05-2015, 09:46 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
rbel rbel is offline

Default Auto watering of hanging baskets

On Sat, 16 May 2015 12:17:11 +0100, rbel wrote:

We have some 16" baskets each containing 21 Bacopa Gulliver in JI
number 3. This year I would like to try auto watering them. I have a
handy water supply which can easily be automated to make life easier.
Grateful for any recommendations as to the most effective type of
nozzle to use - spray, mist, drip or into watering spikes.

Tim and Alan, I gave up on Hozelock hose fittings last year after
having three new connectors leak or come apart in use so I am very
wary of trying their irrigation stuff.

Chris, I have placed a small order of sufficient Tropf Blumat kit to
try on a couple of baskets - I like the concept and they do appear to
have quite good reviews.
--
rbel