Old 17-05-2015, 07:43 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden,rec.gardens
Ant Ant is offline

Default Why are these two small trees not doing so well right nowin spring time?

On 5/16/2015 10:28 PM, Fran Farmer wrote:

The soil looks very dry from those pics. How much moisture is there 2
inches down?

I will have to check. I know the water sprinklers come on during the
night hours. We just had a recent rain storm (.68 inches) a couple days
ago. I wonder if they will be better.
--
"... The press can hold its magnifying glass up to our problems,
bringing them into focus, illuminating issues heretofore unseen. Or they