Old 17-05-2015, 04:31 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Janet Janet is offline

Default Lynx reintroduction

In article ,
says...
There are100,000s of deer across the UK - most people simply never see
them or are aware they are there. Apart from dropping, the failure of
woodlands to regenerate is a clear sign of lots of deer.

Last night, on the Scottish mainland in Argyll, as we went out of our
B and B at 7pm for dinner, there were three adult red deer grazing
within 20 m of our parked car.

This morning, we drove 12 miles from Lochranza to Brodick in broad
daylight. In the first 9 miles we passed 9 wild red deer.

Janet (Isle of Arran)