Old 18-05-2015, 12:29 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Lynx reintroduction

"Nick Maclaren" wrote in message
In article ,
Christina Websell wrote:

As I point out above, the argument that there is no room for them
IS nonsense, pure and simple. They would merely displace some of
the existing deer.

What deer? The only deer here are enclosed in Bradgate Park.

I suggest that you look at the references I gave. Even though the
relevant deer (roe and muntjac) are shy, solitary, woodland animals,
crepuscular in the case of the first and nocturnal and favouring
thick cover in the case of the second, and so are rarely seen by
the general public, the evidence of their existence and density is
clear for those with eyes to see.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.

I do not want Lynx here. Full stop. Deer are not a problem here, we just eat
them, venison is yummy.