Old 20-05-2015, 04:11 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Terry Coombs Terry Coombs is offline

Default More deliciousnesses

We just finished the first (of several , we hope) batch of strawberry jam
from our garden , and it's so good it'll make you slap your Mama .
The stinkin' rain here has things so wet that any berry that touches the
ground gets waterlogged and ruined if I let it ripen completely . There's a
learning curve on when to pick , hopefully I have it down now . We probably
lost a quart or two of berries because I waited for them to be dead ripe .
--
Snag