Old 24-05-2015, 10:30 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
T[_4_] T[_4_] is offline

Default nights are 45F, can I leave my pots outside yet?

Hi All,

I bought my little tomatoes last week from the local
green house, They are in their little pots in my garage
near a window getting pampered while I wait for the
cold night to relent.

The weather service says the nights will be ~45 F for
at least the next week. Is it okay to put my plants outside
for the night yet?

I plan to put them up against the house to keep them warmer.

Many thanks,
-T

I have to watch the weather service carefully, as we can
still have freezing nights.