Old 25-05-2015, 03:51 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Bob F Bob F is offline

Default Countax K18 ride on

Deanie0126872 wrote:
Hello,
Please help!
I have a Countax K18 and it has been in the shed for 1.5 years,
I have tried to start it and there is nothing, not even a click, the
battery is fully charged and it was working fine before it went into
the shed.
Please could someone advise what it could be.
Thank you

If the battery was discharged, and recentry charged to test it, the battery is
probably hopelessly damaged by the long discharge period. Measure the battery
voltage as you try to start it. If it drops a lot when starting, replace the
battery, or try starting it with jumper cables from a car.

Otherwise, trace the voltage from battery to solenoid to starter as you test it.