Old 26-05-2015, 03:28 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
T[_4_] T[_4_] is offline

Default Something so satisfying

On 05/25/2015 06:36 PM, Terry Coombs wrote:
In eating something grown from your own land with your own hands . The
strawberry shortcake tonight was delicious , and the salads lately have been
phenomenal . This is the best year ever for lettuce , and this year's was
all grown from seed I saved from last year . The tomatoes ... I can hardly
wait to pick a nice sun ripened tomato and bite into it straight from the
plant . And they're blooming like crazy . Life out in the woods is indeed
sweet .

Hi Terry,

1+ Have trouble putting the stuff down.

I have a theory as to why folks don't eat their vegi's. It is
because they taste like crap. I love home grown and local grown.

-T