Old 27-05-2015, 08:07 AM
ron1953 ron1953 is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~misfit~[_4_] View Post
Once upon a time on usenet David Hare-Scott wrote:
~misfit~ wrote:

[snip]
Damn that Gardenbanter - I dare say they're leeching my messages to
add to their poxy site. Sad when you have to leech from usenet -
what's the point of having the site?

This causes a lot of confusion here as banterers are apt to assume
that everybody is in the UK.

That happens lots on usenet anyway - however it's usually Americans doing
that assuming.

Cheers,
--
Shaun.

cozy little classification in the DSM."
David Melville (in r.a.s.f1)
So, that's that then. Think I'll go and plant some bulbs.