Old 28-05-2015, 07:43 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default picture sharing site

On 27/05/15 23:13, Charlie Pridham wrote:

"Pam Moore" wrote in message
Can anyone tell me which is the easiest site on which to publish
pictures. I set one up years ago on a previous computer but can no
longer remember how I did it!
If I had ny old XP computer I'd probably have it still!!!
I'm struggling with W7.

I am with Flickr and agree with you windows 7

7? That was the last of the less rubbish windows versions.

and 8 are rubbish,
hopefully 10 will soon be out and it is said it will be a free upgrade
for windows 7 & 8 users!

Linux is free and works a hell of a lot better