Old 28-05-2015, 08:46 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Hobden Bob Hobden is offline

Default picture sharing site

"Charlie Pridham" wrote

"Pam Moore" wrote
Can anyone tell me which is the easiest site on which to publish
pictures. I set one up years ago on a previous computer but can no
longer remember how I did it!
If I had ny old XP computer I'd probably have it still!!!
I'm struggling with W7.

I am with Flickr and agree with you windows 7 and 8 are rubbish, hopefully
10 will soon be out and it is said it will be a free upgrade for windows 7
& 8 users!

I use and find Flickr easy and intuitive, you get an "Uploader" program
which makes it a simple case of drag and drop and it's done. Getting them
into a "Set" (one file) is not that difficult either so you keep all the
photos on one subject or date together.

As for your comments on Win 7, I find it very good, certainly much better
that Vista and Win 8.1 on a desktop, and on a par with XP for ease of use.
That said Win 8.1 works well on a tablet or phone because they are touch
screen (which is the key to Win 8.1).
--
Regards. Bob Hobden.