Old 28-05-2015, 02:32 PM posted to rec.gardens
Gus Overton Gus Overton is offline

Default birds on deck, and squirrel

Hello,

Anyone have ideas on how to keep birds off a deck? I had the deck recently stained and repaired and almost every day there are 2-3 bird poop on the top railings. Mourning doves seem to be the worst about doing this... And the other day, I noticed one of the top top posts was gnawed a bit. Which the squirrel has done in the past. Anyone else have these problems, and what do you do? I wash off the bird poop since that can't be good for the wood, and is unsightly.