Old 28-05-2015, 03:55 PM posted to rec.gardens
brooklyn1 brooklyn1 is offline

Default birds on deck, and squirrel

Gus Overton wrote:

Hello,

Anyone have ideas on how to keep birds off a deck?

Pussy!

I had the deck recently stained and repaired and almost
every day there are 2-3 bird poop on the top railings.
Mourning doves seem to be the worst about doing this...
And the other day, I noticed one of the top posts
was gnawed a bit. Which the squirrel has done in the
past. Anyone else have these problems, and what do
you do? I wash off the bird poop since that can't be
good for the wood, and is unsightly.

No birds, no sqirrels... guaranteed!
http://i59.tinypic.com/2q3tzr5.jpg
http://i62.tinypic.com/1zpislz.jpg
http://i62.tinypic.com/htih5c.jpg
No moles, no voles, not even a mouse:
http://i58.tinypic.com/29vbclw.jpg
No more birds in my barn pooping on my tractor:
http://i62.tinypic.com/e8s7l5.jpg
http://i57.tinypic.com/30dbdl4.jpg