Old 28-05-2015, 09:21 PM posted to rec.gardens
[email protected] hubops@ccanoemail.com is offline

Default birds on deck, and squirrel

On Thu, 28 May 2015 06:32:15 -0700 (PDT), Gus Overton
wrote:

Hello,

Anyone have ideas on how to keep birds off a deck?
I had the deck recently stained and repaired and almost
every day there are 2-3 bird poop on the top railings.
Mourning doves seem to be the worst about doing this...
And the other day, I noticed one of the top top posts was gnawed a bit.
Which the squirrel has done in the past.
Anyone else have these problems, and what do you do?
I wash off the bird poop since that can't be good for the wood, and is unsightly.

Scary owl ; rubber snake ; ...
move them around regularly .. ?
http://www.leevalley.com/en/Garden/p...t=2,51555&ap=1
http://www.leevalley.com/en/Garden/p...t=2,51555&ap=1