Old 04-06-2015, 02:09 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
songbird[_2_] songbird[_2_] is offline

Default most of the wormies are free

George Shirley wrote:
We bought some worm eggs from Territorial in January and put them in the
raised beds and the fence border beds. Poking around in both the other
day and the earthworms seem to be having a party in there. Lots and lots
of worms around now, may be what's encouraging our plants to grow so
well.

i'm sure it helps! was it a mix of worm
species or one?

Now I need to order something that attacks stink bugs.

nothing that i know of. hand picking and dropping
them in slightly soapy water works ok, but i don't
see many of them around here so i've not bothered to
do that for any that i see outside. the ones that
get inside are the ones we don't like...

songbird