Old 04-06-2015, 04:46 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
songbird[_2_] songbird[_2_] is offline

Default most of the wormies are free

George Shirley wrote:

....what kind of worm...

I think it was just common earthworms, would have to look it up in the
catalog. If I remember it tomorrow I will. Right now I've got a little
dawg snoring in my lap and she hates to be awakened.

We're both tired and boss lady is at the church ladies meeting so we
ain't moving while we have the chance to be lazy.

it's a dawgs life. i know, i get days like that here
too, where i'm just tired and it feels good to sit and
read or take a nap, or just watch the clouds roll by.
sometimes i even remember to think of what the clouds
look like or to make up stories about castles in the
clouds. my first roomie at college used to draw some
really interesting castles in the clouds. i should
ask him if he remembers that...

songbird