Old 07-06-2015, 04:55 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Terry Coombs Terry Coombs is offline

Default can I separate my zuke sprouts in their cups?

T wrote:
Hi All,

I planted zuke seeds in these cute little 3" peat moss
cups. Three per cup. Not all the cups have sprouted
(I know, PATIENCE!).

When I go to plant them in my garden, can I separate
the multiple sprouts from the same cups, or should
I just prune out the two small ones?

Many thanks,
-T

I like to leave the 2 strongest in each hill . You think zukes take
patience ? Try sprouting Anaheim peppers . My record is zero sprouts for two
years effort . Grrr . Which reminds me I need to get the okra seedlings in
the ground .

--
Snag