Old 08-06-2015, 12:11 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
T[_4_] T[_4_] is offline

Default can I separate my zuke sprouts in their cups?

On 06/07/2015 03:58 AM, songbird wrote:
T wrote:
I am concerned that the roots would be entangled and trying
to separate them would kill both of them

if you really need that many plants you can try
to untangle them, but disturbing the root systems
does cost some time/growth in recovery after
transplanting.

i would plant them out as they are and then
give them a week or two and then snip the weakest
plants to give the stronger plants the space.

songbird

Thank you!