Old 09-06-2015, 08:02 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
songbird[_2_] songbird[_2_] is offline

Default can I separate my zuke sprouts in their cups?

T wrote:
songbird wrote:
i would plant them out as they are and then
give them a week or two and then snip the weakest
plants to give the stronger plants the space.

That is actually pretty cleaver. What is growing best
in the pots may not be the best at surviving the transplant.

:-)

sometimes i can be a clutz and drop a plant
or break a stem by accident... and it seems like
things like cucumber, squash, etc. have pretty
brittle stems that can snap easily when they are
first getting going.

songbird