Old 10-06-2015, 09:25 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Tim w Tim w is offline

Default training squash

Greetings. I haven't been here for many years but have questions for you
vegetable experts.

I am resolved to grow squash and courgettes and have a selection of
healthy seedlings Courgettes will go in the ground but space is limited
so I thought to grow a couple of squash up the Sth facing wooden fence
on strong trellis/battens. Can I do this with any squash, or is it
particular varieties? I have Butternut, Yellow scalloped and Patty Pan
ready to go.

I will need to tie on - how do I tie something so heavy? and maybe pinch
out, or not?

Tim w