Old 11-06-2015, 01:26 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Terry Coombs Terry Coombs is offline

Default Did you know

Fran Farmer wrote:
On 11/06/2015 2:44 PM, Terry Coombs wrote:
That everything posted here shows up on gardenbanter.co.uk?

Yes.

It's been that way for a very, very long time and that is also why
there have been many comments made by people here about gardenbanter
and how we are unable to see pics that are attached if people post
through gardenbanter.

I was just wondering , if I were to add a copyright statement about no
reproduction of my posts without my permission , ya think they'd honor that
?

--
Snag