Old 11-06-2015, 02:39 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Drew Lawson[_2_] Drew Lawson[_2_] is offline

Default Did you know

In article
"Terry Coombs" writes:
Fran Farmer wrote:
On 11/06/2015 2:44 PM, Terry Coombs wrote:
That everything posted here shows up on gardenbanter.co.uk?

Yes.

It's been that way for a very, very long time and that is also why
there have been many comments made by people here about gardenbanter
and how we are unable to see pics that are attached if people post
through gardenbanter.

I was just wondering , if I were to add a copyright statement about no
reproduction of my posts without my permission , ya think they'd honor that
?

Usenet works by copying posts from one host to another, to another,
and so forth. If you do not want your words copied, do not post
them to Usenet.

--
Drew Lawson Some men's dreams
for others turn to nightmares.