Old 11-06-2015, 04:10 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Boron Elgar[_2_] Boron Elgar[_2_] is offline

Default Did you know

On Wed, 10 Jun 2015 23:44:27 -0500, "Terry Coombs"
wrote:

That everything posted here shows up on gardenbanter.co.uk? At least they do
attribute the posts to r.g.e and the original author .
I did a web search a little while ago on "mattie beane beans" and was very
surprised to find my posts here on their website .

When Usenet was in its heyday, there were any number of sites that
just lifted an entire group and tossed it into a forum format. Now
that Usenet has waned, there are many fewer of these - a handful here
and there.

Boron