Old 11-06-2015, 06:00 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Boron Elgar[_2_] Boron Elgar[_2_] is offline

Default can I separate my zuke sprouts in their cups?

On Thu, 11 Jun 2015 11:42:46 -0500, George Shirley
wrote:

On 6/11/2015 10:24 AM, Boron Elgar wrote:
On Thu, 11 Jun 2015 09:26:26 -0500, George Shirley
wrote:

We grow heirloom brown crowder peas and I am looking for black crowder
peas to plant. My family grew black crowders for over a hundred years
but after my Dad died my Mom tossed out the saved seed as she didn't
intend to garden anymore.

Tried these guys? Have not gotten the BCPs, but they have been a
decent source in general over the years.

http://www.victoryseeds.com/peas_southern.html

I have added them to my list of seed companies. Here's another that I've
been looking at, not cheap but have a goodly list of seeds.
http://sustainableseedco.com/

Thanks!

Sustainable is great. I have ordered from them.

I tend to be a bit odd in my seed ordering and order a lot of
leftovers at the end of the season in fall, to be used in spring.

And I am an inveterate keeper of seeds.