Old 14-06-2015, 12:28 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
songbird[_2_] songbird[_2_] is offline

Default Can I sky water tiny zukes

T wrote:
songbird wrote:

i don't know what "sky water" means, but i'd
assume you mean watering from overhead?

You got it right. I meant water falling from above.
Basically, me standing there with a fancy hose nozzle
set on "Shower".

when skimming i thought you meant rain, but after
i reread it...

I realize at some point, I have to switch to soaking
the ground.

I got white power mildew something awful. I have presumed
it was from mist from the law sprinklers. This year
I am letting the law die, so no mist.

actually, my comment about "during hot and dry"
periods is wrong, so i would assume your letting
the lawn go is going to help, yes.

if you have trouble getting the water to not
hit the leaves get a longer extension for the hose
which will let you direct the water better without
having to bend over.

songbird