Old 14-06-2015, 08:50 PM
DaveJ86 DaveJ86 is offline
Registered User

Arrow Tree advice

I'm looking for a bit of advice about this tree.

Firstly does anyone know what it is? It looks a bit like a willow, but I'm quite sure it's not.

Secondly, would you recommend that I take it down given it's position?

It's surrounded by paving blocks and the roots have started to push them up. It's grown quite fast and although I like the look of it I think it might be too large considering its position and surroundings. If I don't take it down I'll get the pavers around it removed.
Attached Thumbnails
Tree advice-img_5725.jpg   Tree advice-img_5726.jpg   Tree advice-img_5727.jpg