Old 16-06-2015, 12:25 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Jim S Jim S is offline

Default Transplanting Carrots

On Mon, 15 Jun 2015 20:35:26 +0100, Roger Tonkin wrote:

In article ,
says...

I always understood it was a bad idea to transplant carrots, but I am

happy
to be proved wrong.

I think you are very wise. A friend bought a pack from Homebase
(at half price), disentangled the roots and planted them out -
Yesterday - nothing left!!!

I had warned him, but I think that Homebase is very dishonest
selling things like that, especially with no warning.

Plant them in guttering, then slip the whole thing into a similarly shaped
'trench'.
--
Jim S