Old 17-06-2015, 02:20 PM posted to rec.gardens
songbird[_2_] songbird[_2_] is offline

Default What is this plant?

Fran Farmer wrote:
I really like a traditional machine - a screen in front of me that stand
up by itself and a good keyboard that I could pound on if I was really
getting into the swing of a response. I hate tapping at screens which
aren't made for real human sized fingers. I'm a dinosaur.

yeah, plus i don't want to carry any gadgets around
and if i'm away from the keyboard it means i'm also
probably not going to answer the phone until i come
back in from the gardens.

they're really slow too for someone used to touch
typing.

i used to get actual written responses to notes to
people. now i get "ru thr?" or other similar one-
liners.

songbird (fellow dinosaur