Old 18-06-2015, 05:10 PM posted to rec.gardens
brooklyn1 brooklyn1 is offline

Default Can anyone tell me what this tiny flower is?

On Thu, 18 Jun 2015 01:30:01 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

On Wednesday, June 17, 2015 at 6:26:54 PM UTC+1, wrote:
Hi. I am an artist blacksmith and want to make a sculpture using these tiny flowers. Can anyone tell me what they are as I cant find any more images of them other than this one. It is the first image on the attached page.

https://mtekk.us/archives/general/co...dot_flowers_1/

Many thanks for that. I have now got lots of images and can get on with the project.

If you can silver solder that design would make wonderful Sterling
nipple jewelry.