Old 24-06-2015, 01:44 AM posted to rec.gardens
Sid in Sacramento Sid in Sacramento is offline

Default Tree advice

replying to DaveJ86 , Sid in Sacramento wrote:
davej2k wrote:

I'm looking for a bit of advice about this tree.

Take a branch down to your local plant nursery to identify it and find out
the growing specifics, and the type of soil amendments to help it stay
healthy. I would remove the pavers, and use a border of plastic edging,
with plastic spikes, on the inside, with screws, to keep it in a circular
shape, then place red wood chips on the inside to keep weeds from growing
around the tree