Old 29-06-2015, 11:30 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Janet Janet is offline

Default New visitor today

In article ,
says...

In article ,
Vir Campestris wrote:
On 27/06/2015 23:36, David Hill wrote:
Came across this visitor today, saw him/her 3 different times in the
same place so have put down a little cat food for it.
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/f...psqqoho9yt.jpg

Probably the right thing for it. I think that's a ferret. Most likely a
lost pet.

Or a mink - it's hard to tell.

From the colour and size it's a polecat ferret (boy next door used to
keep them for rabitting, I remember a litter of them running nose to
tail round the kitchen table edge).

Ferrets and mink are both bigger. PCF's are (even)smellier than ferrets

pcf on right

http://www.newsandstar.co.uk/news/sa...nited-1.311724

Janet