Old 01-07-2015, 08:05 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Hobden Bob Hobden is offline

Default Tomato plants

"Syke" wrote

I have two Gro-bags with two plants in each, and when pinching off the side
shoots of one (Alicante), I absentmindedly pinched off the main shoot. Will
it be worth keeping or should I replace it (if it's not too late)?

I have had one do that on the allotment, something broke off the growing tip
just after I planted it out. However, it's now grown a sideshoot that has
taken over and is growing away nicely.

--
Regards. Bob Hobden.