Old 06-07-2015, 05:38 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Janet Janet is offline

Default Gardening motivation survey - Will you help?

In article , Eline.10103aa9
@gardenbanter.co.uk says...

Hello all,

I would like to invite you to participate in a survey that is open until
end of July 2015. I am a PhD research student at Coventry University,
doing a three year research on gardening tools

and how they could be
improved, specifically for the ageing population. This survey is being
held to look into people's reasons for gardening and what can keep
people from doing more.

The research is focused on those living in the United Kingdom, which is
how I got to this forum.

If you wouldn't mind helping with this research, you can find the survey
at 'Gardening motivation survey'
(http://gardeningtoolresearch.com/survey).

Thank you!

I looked her up; appears genuine. The survey does not require any ID
details so happy to answer.

IMO it would have been useful to ask longterm, older gardeners what
physical changes they most notice, and how they have changed or adapted
gardening activities or tool use in relation to those physical changes.

Janet