Old 06-07-2015, 08:15 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Janet Janet is offline

Default Gardening motivation survey - Will you help?

In article ,
says...

Broadback wrote:

I agree, I have had to modify my gardening to discomfort when working.

I take a plastic pail or milk crate with me if I'm going to be down on the
ground weeding/transplanting/etc, so I'm sure I can get back up!
(A hoe handle will do in a pinch).

I've got a kneeler like this

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Hozelock-Ltd.../dp/B000TAUH8G

except mine has an extra layer of knee-friendly upholstery fixed on
with ducktape.

I never used to use it much, but nowadays I seem to use it daily, I
do a lot more gardening kneeling than I used to, and need those side
arms to push meself back upright after.

Janet.