Old 06-07-2015, 09:27 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Gardening motivation survey - Will you help?

Eline wrote:

I would like to invite you to participate in a survey

It let me get several pages in, then on the page with all the sliders
for reasons why you do gardening, it said

"It is required that you agree to all the statements mentioned below
before continuing. If you do not agree to all statements, you can close
the window to leave the survey."

even though I'd ticked all the T&C buttons on the first page, so I
couldn't complete it ...