Old 07-07-2015, 08:07 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Hobden Bob Hobden is offline

Default Gardening motivation survey - Will you help?

"Janet" wrote

says...

Talking to one of the ladies on our allotment site the other day and we
agreed these advancing years are not a pleasant experience.

I love advancing years; its the age of complete personal freedom,
every day ours to do exactly as we please .. or not.

That is true, except I have a wife that organises my days usually, :-)
What we were discussing was the physical bits of us that don't work like
they used to, that ache, that tire easily.
--
Regards. Bob Hobden.