Old 07-07-2015, 06:56 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Gary Woods Gary Woods is offline

Default OFF TOPIC smart phone query

"Charlie Pridham" wrote:

By the time I got involved the phone was dead, it had apparently not been
charging for sometime and the Lumia 800 has a reputation of being
temperamental if allowed to have a completely flat battery

Do an online search for "Lumia won't boot" or such. For my android
smartphone, there's a double-secret "press this, face Tokyo, bow three
times, press that for 3.14 seconds...." startup for just this situation.
Don't ask how I know...

If you can get it to wake up and ask for a pint, you can install an app
that allows bluetooth and/or wifi access to the files. I like."my phone
explorer," written and supported by an Austrian guy, so I can have direct
access to memory, including the micro-SD in installed about 10 minutes
after leaving the phone store.