Old 10-07-2015, 12:03 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Andy Wilkes Andy Wilkes is offline

Default OFF TOPIC smart phone query

On 08/07/2015 09:08, Andy Wilkes wrote:
Don't know if it is related, but I've been playing with Windows 10
mobile on my Lumia 925 and it seems to swallow battery quickly.

Got home last night and it was dead. Seemingly 100% dead. Usually if
battery is flat it will get going again quickly as soon as it is on
charge. However, even after being on charge overnight it is doing nothing.

For the thousands that are obviously gripped by this exciting
development, you'll be pleased to know that after leaving it on charge
for another 12+ hours, I got home and it was alive again

--
regards andy