Old 10-07-2015, 10:49 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
T[_4_] T[_4_] is offline

Default carrot and radish tops

On 07/10/2015 01:10 PM, Steve Peek wrote:
On Friday, July 10, 2015 at 3:41:33 PM UTC-4, T wrote:
Hi All,

Before planting, I dig radish and carrots greens from
store bought organic produce. Now that my little garden
is in full swing, I am not going to be digging anything
under.

Is there any reason I can not just save these green in a
brown paper bag until after the growing season, then
dig them under? Seems like a waste to throw them away.

Many thanks,
-T

Good gosh! Google "How to start a comp-ost pile".

Good Gosh! I don't want to start a compost pile.
I just want to dig organics under at the end of the
season.

I buy my organic compost and spread liberally!