Old 10-07-2015, 11:03 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Hobden Bob Hobden is offline

Default OFF TOPIC smart phone query

"Charlie Pridham" wrote

"Andy Wilkes" wrote ..
Andy Wilkes wrote:
Don't know if it is related, but I've been playing with Windows 10
mobile on my Lumia 925 and it seems to swallow battery quickly.

Got home last night and it was dead. Seemingly 100% dead. Usually if
battery is flat it will get going again quickly as soon as it is on
charge. However, even after being on charge overnight it is doing
nothing.

For the thousands that are obviously gripped by this exciting
development,
you'll be pleased to know that after leaving it on charge for another 12+
hours, I got home and it was alive again

Lucky you! I put the one here on charge 3 days ago but not a glimmer. I
have
to say part of me wants to bin it to teach daughter a lesson on backing
stuff up :~)

I wouldn't mind but I don't own a mobile smart or otherwise so I know next
to nothing about them

There was an update to the Windows phone OS at the beginning of the year to
cure the problem of a completely run out battery refusing to take a charge,
perhaps your daughter didn't do any updates either. :-(
--
Regards. Bob Hobden.