Old 13-07-2015, 08:49 AM
mike crowe mike crowe is offline
Registered User

Default Pots in a pot

Came on here a short while back asking about flowers on potatoes, 'I can't see any, do they have to flower to produce the spuds underground?'

Well you replied, I waited and ..... they are flowering like mad :-)

3 spuds in a couple of bottomless pots, (big pots).

Next question for all of you learned gardeners.

"Does the size and quantity of top growth, reflect the crop underground, because the tops are nearly four feet high and dense?"

Many thanks in anticipation.

Mike on the wet South East Coast of the Isle of Wight, fine for the Runner Beans and Spuds :-)