Old 15-07-2015, 06:57 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Bob F Bob F is offline

Default Squash bugs

Juice wrote:
Hi,

I have insects eating the leaves from my squash. Have only tried
manually squishing them, but that is very labour intensive, but if I
miss a couple of days, the leaves are destroyed. I would like a way
to get them while still as eggs. Any have this issue and found some
solutions?

Have you tried looking for eggs on the leaves? That's how I keep on top of
leafminers on chard and beets. If I see any, usually on the bottom, I just rub
them off with my finger.