Old 16-07-2015, 03:44 AM posted to rec.gardens
passerby passerby is offline

Default Japanese beetle traps - do they attract more bugs to your garden?

replying to Frank , passerby wrote:
"frank " wrote:

No longer a problem with me. Maybe spread of milky spore disease got
them or natural predators.
I remember the days of a gypsy moth problem but that has also disappeared.
In the last couple of years, it was stink bugs but now I seldom see one.
In these three cases, I did not do anything but balance of nature must
have taken over.

Gee, man, where do you live? I may consider moving to that magical place
with no bugs!