Old 16-07-2015, 03:06 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Drew Lawson[_2_] Drew Lawson[_2_] is offline

Default Winter tomatoes grown under lights...

In article
"~misfit~" writes:
.. will remain just a dream for me it seems.

Once upon a time in another life I grew certain medicinal herbs under
artificial light (and subsequently got sent to prison for it).

In an interesting intersection of vocabulary, in the late '80s such
herbs were often referred to as "tomatoes" in online discussion
groups. Allegedly that made it harder for law enforcement to know
what they were growing.

--
Drew Lawson | "Look! A big distracting thing!"