Old 16-07-2015, 03:17 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
David Hill David Hill is offline

Default Recovering winter jasmine

On 16/07/2015 14:50, Timothy Murphy wrote:
I have two winter jasmines in large pots on a balcony.
I thought both had died after being left without water for a year.
But now they are showing new growth at the bottom.

They are (or were) about 7 feet tall, growing up a trellis.
Now I'm wondering what to do with the dead growth at the top?
Should I just cut them back to about 2 feet high?
Or just get rid of the dead leaves and leave the bare branches?

Cut back hard.