Old 16-07-2015, 09:14 PM
Bigal Bigal is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Hogg View Post
On Tue, 14 Jul 2015 23:38:08 +0100, Judith
wrote:

On Tue, 14 Jul 2015 18:58:55 +0100, Janet
wrote:

In article
, jmsmith2011
@hotmail.co.uk says...

https://www.dropbox.com/s/opfszpphf0...eaves.JPG?dl=0

Could someone tell me the name of the tree please.

Possibly willow.

Size and shape of tree would be useful.

Janet

Thanks - I'll upload a photo of the tree itself tomorrow.

Olive looks another possibility http://tinyurl.com/pr6aov6

--

Chris

Gardening in West Cornwall overlooking the sea.
Mild, but very exposed to salt gales
Got rid of a damson tree last year. I seem to recognise the leaves and that is the only tree that l have had that might fit the bill. Unfortunately, nothing to compare it with now