Old 17-07-2015, 08:06 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Corporal Jones[_2_] Corporal Jones[_2_] is offline

Default Titan Multi-tool - Screwfix Deal - Is Titan Kit Quality Stuff?

On 16/07/2015 22:08, CocoGibbo wrote:
I'm seriously thinking of purchasing this - any comments ?

http://www.screwfix.com/p/titan-ttk5...-promo-_-48423

In my experience not very good quality, I bought an extended hedge
cutter which failed on its first outing and then an electric chain saw
which also failed on first use, both mechanical failures.
Screwfix replaced them no problem but haven't used the new ones yet.

Barry