Old 17-07-2015, 09:40 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Terry Coombs Terry Coombs is offline

Default Damned Leaf Spot

Derald wrote:
You may benefit from a closer look at the Missouri Botanical Garden's
document. Photos are excellent and it lists "lookalikes" and points
out (some of) their differences.

I did look at it , came away with the same diagnosis . Sometimes a patch
just sucks . I had my squashes/cukes/melons in that patch last year . Lost
almost everything to squash stem root rot , a fungal infection aggravated by
excess rain . Which we had , both last year and this . Sometimes ya gotta
just suck it up and go on .

--
Snag